The Lalaloopsy™ dolls were once rag dolls who magically came to life when their very
last stitch was sewn, taking on the personalities of the materials that were used to make them.
They live in a colorful, silly world, and it’s your job to keep the magic of their world alive!
Cake Dunk 'n' Crumble™ was made from a donut.
She's easygoing with a well-rounded personality.
She's a morning person who likes to rise with the sun and thinks everything tastes better dunked in hot cocoa.
Sewn on June 8th (National Jelly-Filled Donut Day)
• Adorable Lalaloopsy™ large doll – New character!
• Dressed in a fun, pink doughnut outfit to fit her personality
• Sewn on June 8th (National Jelly-Filled Donut Day)
• Packaging back panel becomes tear-out collectible poster!
• Every Lalaloopsy character has a unique personality based on what she was made from
• Articulated arms, legs and head
• Doll stands 13.0” tall!
• Totally collectible!
• Ages: 4-104 years